- xITee k.s., ID No.: 27224830, with its registered office at Rybná 682/14, Prague 1, 110 00, incorporated in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague 1, Section A, Insert 62990 (hereinafter the “xITee”), issues these terms and conditions of using the xITee website in relation to end users – natural persons (hereinafter the “Terms”). Prior to using the www.xitee.com website, you must first read these Terms.
- The Terms govern certain relationships entered into by xITee with natural persons (hereinafter the “Users”) in relation to the Users using the xITee website unless they are governed by special conditions for the use of electronic systems for:
- The Terms apply to the Users who browse, read or enter their data on the xITee website (“Website”) or provide their data to xITee via third parties’ websites and who may also provide their consent to xITee for personal data processing in connection therewith.
- A cookie is a small file a website stores on the User’s computer, tablet or smartphone allowing the website to “remember” your steps or preferences in the long term. It distinguishes individual Users accessing the xITee Website, but it does not obtain Users’ personal data (for example, the information obtained may include the IP address of the computer connected or the type of the browser used).
- maintaining User sessions; such cookies are essential for xITee to be able to differentiate between individual Users when displaying the website and thus for presenting relevant data for specific Users only;
- basic settings for the Website and for Users who are not logged in that affect how the website is displayed according to the User’s preferences (e.g. when a user blocks certain graphic elements, such cookies allow such preference to be implemented) or the frequency and order of website browsing (e.g. during the first visit, information can be displayed that is not displayed during future visits).
- The User may allow, block or delete cookies stored on its computer by configuring its browser; however, such a preference will affect the correct displaying of the websites, especially for the purposes listed in clause 2.2. Below you will find further information on the most popular browsers:
- Users may opt out of cookies on specific websites through Visual Website Optimizer at the following address: http://visualwebsiteoptimizer.com/opt-out.php.
Personal Data Processing, Further Use of Data Obtained through Website
- xITee declares that within the role of the personal data controller it processes the data in accordance with Act No. 110/2019 Coll., On the Processing of Personal Data and on Amendment to Some Acts, as amended, and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council. xITee was registered with the Office for Personal Data Protection as of 12 January 2016 under the registration number: 00063163. For some services, xITee may be in the position of the personal data processor.
- In accordance with the granted consent to personal data processing, xITee reserves the right to offer services and products of third parties based on information provided by the Users to xITee, including the data xITee may obtain by using cookies. User information shall not be provided by xITee to third parties; however, xITee may use personal data processors (e.g. for the purposes of technically ensuring the distribution of e-mail communication, document digitisation or providing statistical analysis). Information on current data processor is listed in contact below in Section IV. Correspondence Details.
- User’s rights: if the User discovers or believes that xITee processes the User’s personal data in violation of protection of the User’s private or personal life or in violation of the law, especially if the personal data are inaccurate given the purpose of their processing, the User may ask xITee to explain the situation or to remove the incurred state. In particular, this may include blocking, correction, addition or elimination of personal data. The User may withdraw its consent to personal data processing at any time using contacts listed below in Section IV. Correspondence Details.
- The xITee correspondence details are as follows:
110 00 Prague 1
- You can contact xITee electronically by using the contact form,
or by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- xITee may change or amend these Terms at any time at its own discretion. In the event of a change to the Terms, xITee shall publish the new version on its website.
- This version of the Terms takes force and effect on 25 May 2018.
Terms and conditions of using xITee k.s. website
These Terms shall enter into effect as of: 25 May 2018